Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacking Bug

Started by PerfectPlayer [1957682] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Their health was over max, as you can see in the screenshot (7,163 / 5,335). They were still losing health, the bar wouldn't move until their health is below their current max.

 

Thanks!

PerfectPlayer [1957682]

I did almost 12k dmg, did  you check the attack log or only screenshot that i shared? How much health did they have initially? 

I did over 5k dmg before the hit present in screenshot. Don't just do half-assed work man.

 

Any item/perk logs from Baas_Jeandre would help.

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I did do my due diligence, yes. Thank you for calling me lazy. There are items and company perks that can easily boost a player's life above maximum. So yes, it is possible that you can deal 12k damage to that person and still not defeat them. I am not going to post someone's else's personal activity logs in your bug report just because you think I am being lazy.