Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sticks Out (of Elimination)

Started by Apate [2348539] on in General Discussion.

123 replies · 1.31k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 124 / 124 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Softleash [4131545]

 

It's my first time participating in an official Torn event. Thanks guys, for all the UNGA BUNGAs during the push to keep our morale up. Shoutout as well to the unexpected friends I got to talk to, and of course, to the wonderful officers!

 

 

 

UNGA BUNGA FOR LIFE! 

AmfKing01 [4136096]

Im really grateful for the whole leadership! Couldnt ask for better one! Everyone was so patient and helpful! Special thank you to masky! 

PuppyDawg [3348905]

Thank you all for what you did. Was an honour to serve with all of you, thanks for an entertaining first elims.

 

sticks out blicks out 4ever.

DonWinters [3598643]

UNGA BUNGA, STICKS & STONES! 🦴🪨

 

You’ve been an amazin’ bunch of cave dwellers, and honestly, this has been the most fun I’ve had in Torn in quite some time.

Thank you for being motivated, hungry for the fight, and just generally fucking brilliant.

 

I’m only a humble lil’ Push Captain, but I am SO proud of this team.

There are far too many people to name individually, because so many of you jumped between roles and helped wherever you were needed. But I want to give a special shout-out to some of the people who helped make this team what it was.


APATE

Thank you for everything you did before Elims even started — setting up Discord, creating the supply fund, and giving us the foundation we needed. You put so much into making Sticks & Stones what it became, and I genuinely appreciate it.

 

MASKY

(aka masky sometimes Madsky)

Genuinely… thank you. You were the glue holding this team together. You were always there — helping, supporting, keeping morale up, and obviously maintaining your undisputed position as copy & paste queen.

 

I was genuinely honoured to be on your team again, and I consider you a friend. I hope you enjoy your new chapter after Elims with Rocky STICKINSON. ❤️

 

LEAFEH

Thank you for keeping morale high, soothing ODs, helping with raffles and supplies, and always being there for people who needed a hand. You helped make people feel welcome when things got stressful.

 

BOONIESTREEP

Thank you for running slacker patrol and giving the tough love when it was needed.

Someone had to keep the lazy cave dwellers moving, and you had the big fucking stick ready.


HELPERS & COUNCIL: 

Council - Deatvert, Mrpringles, Koflachs & Zentiq

Push leaders - Inferno, BigDog300, BuffuloBeats, JustinPA & Pluger. 
Scripters and cheerleaders - Shy, Marches, Superlaser, Blobi, Lottie89 & Nexus

Supply & Slacker patrol - StellaRay, MistressKyn, Lays, tits & Zentiq


Thank you for always being there, supporting the team and getting stuck in wherever you were needed.

 

And big love to westend, Superior-, 1st & SaintLuke — absolute legends and a massive part of this team.

 

TEAM:

 

I’m genuinely sorry we weren’t able to take this team further.

I really wish we could have gone further. But I hope you all had fun, and I hope you leave this Elims feeling motivated and excited to come back next year. This was only my second Elims, and for many of you it was your first.

 

We had SO many new players who were anxious or unsure what to expect — and you rose to the occasion. The people above put everything into it to give you a great experience but it was each of you that made it a proper team.

 

And that’s something we should all be proud of.

 

That’s what I’ll remember. Not where we fell. Not the mistakes.

Not the things that didn’t go our way.

 

I’ll remember a bunch of absolute fucking lunatics coming together, learning, improving, screaming in chat, throwing sticks and stones at each other — and becoming a genuinely great team.

So thank you, Sticks & Stones.

 

Thank you for trusting me with the Push Captain role.

Thank you for putting up with me. Thank you for the laughs. Thank you for the chaos. And thank you for making this one hell of a fucking Elims.


UNGA BUNGA, ALL MY FELLOW CAVE DWELLERS!

 

I consider you all friends. 

And remember…

DONT CROSS STICKS!

(I’m looking at you, kittywarrior ❤️)


Yours humbly, 

 

DonWinters

Lobster-Johnson [4269189]

Thanks to all the leaders, it was my first elims and boy was it memorable. It wasnt easy, being so low levelled, but with the support we had i was able to do my bit a get a good number of hits in. I think we put up a good show and that was down to our leadership. #UNGABUNGA

Ack [3840390]

Had a great time! I’m especially glad I got to match with some fellow former Pacifists for my favorite event of the year.

 

It’s going to be a sad day in Elims when I don’t get matched up with Masky. Masky is easily the MVP of Elims 2 years in a row for me, and any team lucky enough to have them on their side has a real shot at making a deep run.

 

I also really enjoyed seeing the progression with DonWinters. Going from high-hitting noobs in Pacifists last year to slightly higher-hitting noobs this year. 

 

I really wish we could’ve made it further, if only so we could’ve had more time together as a team.

 

Most of all, I’m proud of my faction leader Zentiq and myself for accomplishing our goal of finishing #1 and #2 in hits. And, of course, I’m proud(?) to be the brokest member of the top 10….. thank you… so much… Mistress_Krynn… for pointing that out….

 

GGs everyone. It was a pleasure fighting alongside you all, and I’m already looking forward to the next one.

tits [3679976]

Thanks so much for being out glorious leader, I hope I have another chance to follow you into battle one day!!

 

I loved participating with all of you, this year was a blast, and I made so many new friends. This was an amazing experience. 

 

Sticks out, blicks out.

Sticks out for Harambe

Unga Bunga

And more 

 

masky told me that if I believe, I'll always be a caveperson, so I'm pretty sure I will be forever. 

 

💓🙌

tits [3679976]

Oh and a special shout out to our 30 day old ROF_dex_startt, you absolute fucking unit. If anyone is looking for a new player who has spirit and drive, check him out, god damn what a lad

BullHitter [4317434]

I was an epic battle of wills at the final push times. You had us scurrying for most of them. In the end it came down to lives and unfortunately you guys had the least. I was hoping for a little more detail in terms of how the alliances played out though from your point of view now that we already know the lay of the land.