Posts archived:73 / 73 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
73
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
84 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Heavenly[3071803]
· 21 likes · To all the little golden nuggets, you guys were amazing. you went from being at the bottom of the teams on Day 1, to riding with us up to the top 3. That’s a fucking phenomenal feat. People can sit …
PhoqueYou[3366164]
· 17 likes · What a fucking event. Gold Dust was an incredible team. I couldn’t have asked for a better team to fight alongside. Huge thanks to everyone, from the unroled players, to the push captains to the council to the leadership, thank …
Hello Gold Dust, onlookers, and former opposition.
As I'm writing this we are on our final lives. In the end we got out-activityd, and vastly out-spent. This has been one of the wildest weeks of my Torn "career" and I want to thank everyone on my team who participated, held spirits high, made attacks etc.
Making it to second place is no small feat, considering we had one of the weaker / less active teams, and you did an amazing job helping us get this far.
BIG THANKYOUto my amazing vices, council, push-captains, and armory, I could not have asked for a better team helping me.
Keeping this short for now, will edit when I get home, writing from a waiting room.
What a fucking event. Gold Dust was an incredible team. I couldn’t have asked for a better team to fight alongside. Huge thanks to everyone, from the unroled players, to the push captains to the council to the leadership, thank you.
Anyways, I thought I’d share a few of my favourite stories from this Elimination:
The staff named our team wrong, we were called Gold dust instead of Gold Dust. Of course I had to fix that
dark95’s annoying as hell joke campaign where he traded hoes for votes
My half-joking leader campaign turned into panic when people actually started voting for me XD (thanks Mongo)
All the noobs that asked “Who do I vote for?” which I responded to them with “twat” and they then thought I was calling them a twat
ibrahim2026 being absolutely terrified after the chat gaslit him into thinking he was actually the leader
ibrahim2026 developing a gambling addiction the next day, where I stole all his money (then I lost all my money too)
ibrahim2026’s work behind the scenes as our true leader
The time I kissed a frog (and it was so hot)
LuckyLucci going from a random noob to one of our best push captains to council, I’m so proud of him
Me accidentally getting Andyman to leave his team
That time I leaked Pinguux’s mail “whoever the leak is, you a hoe 👀😭😭 I'm watching you 👀”
And finally, getting to be on the council and be a push captain for our team, I appreciate the leadership for giving me this chance, and all my fellow council and push captains for correcting me whenever I was wrong. It’s been fucking incredible.
more sériously i wanted to thank everyone there, this was my first year as a somewhat non newbie this was a wild ride, and well i have one last thing to say: I'm French