Chomp chomp!
APEX ON TOP - Elimination Winners
Started by LDP [1580562] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 357 / 357 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Chomp 🦈
Chomp chomp boys
CHOMP CHOMP
{෴ • マ CHOMP! APEX ON TOP!
Reserving my spot for no sleepy time
Congrats everyone 🎉 .. what a solid one this was
Maharball's spamming chat will be engrained in my brain for a while.
GG's lads, Chomp Chomp!
CHOMP
APEX destined for the top
First elimination, definitely wouldn't have been the best without apex
As this is the 'Official' one I'll just re-post what I wrote.
Great effort and atmosphere in chat, there was always some kind of chomp chomp-ing going on or directions being provided. Hope to see many of you next year, enjoy those shiny new honour bars and wear it proudly! For now, I'll see you all in group-rehab in Switzerland.
>[ ^ {{ ,o7 🥇 <-- My attempt at a shark chasing after gold
CHOMP CHOMP
I thank all of you who made us live this fantastic experienc.
CHOMP
CHOMP fucking CHOMP
CHOMP CHOMP
CHOMP
CHOMP