Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

APEX ON TOP - Elimination Winners

Started by LDP [1580562] on in General Discussion.

356 replies · 5.14k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 357 / 357 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Level100Coochie [2983838]

Congrats and well earned. Ever since I met LDP, and surely before that, he has been working towards becoming the player that can achieve this, and now I am so happy to see it happen. Dominant performance.

Staypufd [4430997]

i walked into this event with the hopes of making 300 attacks, as a 99k total stats noob and 2 months old, i knew it was a BIG challenge to myself. I never imagined how invested i would become, nor the relationships i would build. That being said, you guys pushed me every time i logged in and to you i owe a thank you for my 528 attacks for Team APEX! You guys are SOME BADASSES!!!! 

Pixie- [2342246] Reporter

This was not my first Elim and also not my first team victory. 
This was the first time I could not fully participate at the start of the competition due to personal circumstances. 
What I have experienced was an understanding and supportive leadership team. 
When I did fully join I knew we would go all the way!!

 

 

Well done team APEX!!!

Well deserved to all of you with a special shoutout to LDP & his incredible team!!

 

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

 

 

 

Yourmumsaidhey [3613163]

the leadership here was incredible. Communication was always on point. The minions never gave up. 

happy to be here, proud to have served. CHOMP CHOMP