Elims 2026 was a blast lots of great teamates lits of fun!
Another one bites the DUST
Started by twat [2411466] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 73 / 73 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
we tried. team did a fantastic job, always someone in the chat or in the discord coming up with new ideas or pushing their hardest to grab us tickets. sorry we couldn’t do better for you guys.
big big shoutout to my fellow push captains and the council for pulling it together during some super dark hours, putting in overtime every single day, and to a good handful of you guys on the ground. there were a lot of people i constantly saw in chat, making an effort to bring us to the top at all times. you know who you are but i can name and shame you lovely people later :p
GG Apex, can’t be mad about your win, you deserved it.
i want to write thank you and i'm sorry. thank you is for leadership, councils, captains, and everyone who make a hit. this is my first elim and i don't know why some of people feel upset not become in the 1st place, but for me its enough.
i'm sorry too because i'm too busy with my work and i'm not making suggestion because of discouragement. i know might be some of you will be mad if i say this. i farmed apex and reptilians (mostly not following orders), because their come back. i want to make suggestions at the general chat, but i don't have courage 'cause seems like everyone will thinking i'm trying to 'stole' the leadership.
i can read statistic since i'm graduated in that college major in irl. i read their movement since the first elimination day. (at sept,10th). and since then, apex and reptilians always become my farmed target. when i informed that we have alliance with apex, tbh i feel disappointed, but still i'm afraid to tell any suggestions and maybe some of you will mad at me, but i'm sorry really i am.
i wish i can turn back time and tell you this.. i'm truly sorry i am.
props to the leadership. we start with 0 tickets (at the bottom) and finished at 2nd place is a huge achievement so far. all the members working hard. thank you for being awesome.
thank you all..
p.s. btw i finished in 22% with 103 attacks. for me its a big achievement.
Thank you for an awesome 1st Elimination ;)
Was fun! C Ya nexy year bois
Love y'all so much I have met so many lovely people in the chat and I definitely had soo much fun chatting and hitting with y'all. I had school during the day and work till night on the most important days but I still tried my best for the best team ever <3
I'm going to miss this. Also congrats to Apex you Def earned your win
Ngl being in this elims really exposed the difference between a noob and a legendary and i know the gaps i have to jump across to be that.
Long live Twat! TIT!
had fun x
GG to gold dust players who put efforts in this event with time, energy and pixel money.
It was really sad for me knowing some trolls destabilized your chat and pulled down morale in the final stage of this competition.
To all the little golden nuggets, you guys were amazing.
you went from being at the bottom of the teams on Day 1, to riding with us up to the top 3. That’s a fucking phenomenal feat. People can sit there saying your team was out-statted, and they can say you lacked activity all they want. You don’t make it that far from the damn bottom by not putting in your effort. You deserve to have credit for that.
Most people (some of my team members, included) think your team sat back most of the game “untouched” or “not active” in the fighting amongst the other teams. Just know that some of us know that was not the case. Outsiders (and some of my team members as well) might not have seen it, but a handful of us know just how hard you guys came in and fought when you needed to.
While sticks was fighting for their lives to stay in, it was not just Apex helping them. You guys did that shit, too. You guys were busting ass in helping hosp the people trying to take them out - and it was because of your team and the silent help you gave others, that some of the teams made it farther in the game.
You guys were absofuckinglutely awesome, and I’m glad that when there was a huge possibility of my team losing and taking 3rd, that it was you guys up there with the shot at first. I’m glad you guys made it to the top 3, and I hope every one of you gold nuggets has a good Elims next year - you all deserve it.
And to Avery - you busted your ass for this team. Some of them may not realize just how hard you pushed for them. I love you dearly, you amazing bean. A huge part of me wishes you guys got 1st place, purely for how much you poured into your team and rode through elims for them.
Well done guys!!
Couldn't have asked for a better first eliminations experience. Thanks for doing all the hard work to get all of us little folks a nice shiny top three merit.
10/10, would follow twat to the ends of the earth again.
Let me just say it was an absolute privilege coming into these Eliminations as a Gold Dust. Wouldn't have had it any other way!
Coming in as a sub 20k BS and completely inexperienced of war in Torn for my odd 40 days here. I have absolutely fallen in love with the heart, game, and community that this aspect brings!!
It was an honor being your Push Captain Soldiers. 🪖🫡✨
And a Good Soldier follows orders until the very end!
And that's what we did, and I'm proud of every single one of you for that!
We were counted out of the race a million times and we made it to the final 2! Big thanks to our Leadership, for alllll the work that I got to witness on and behind the scenes!
It was an honour being seated on the council and a gotdang privilege to see Torn from that perspective.
This Shit Goes Deep.
There's too many names too type on a mobile but every single one of you were amazing! I had a million questions coming in and thanks to your answers and your trust I was able to be an Asset.
Until the next elimination! I hope to see your faces on my team.
But if you're not, and you get the order to take me down.
Don't forget that a Good Soldier Follows Orders
Keep that TiT up 🫡🪖✨
(Trust In Twat)
Now I shall return to my family at Popz,
and maybe I'll see you this Halloween 🎃 👻
It was an honour fighting alongside you all 🫡 it was a wild ride
Was a rough finish. Proud of us for making it to 2nd place and doing it without betraying our allies. Apex bled so sticks could last a little longer, sticks made the ultimate sacrifice and we stood next to apex, taking out high voltage. Then the 1v1 began, apex brought it hard and some very loud voices in chat started attacking our own team. Made it very difficult to maintain morale. What could have been an honest and good fight turned into, atleast for me, a team that gave up in the final stretch. This has nothing to do with leadership and everything to do with the group as a whole. Us push captains got to work attempting to unify the team with organized random pushes but we couldn't drown out the doomsayers.
Still, I'm proud to say I was a part of Gold Dust. Didn't intend on joining elims this year but ended up finishing in the top 9% and secured the top 3 merit. Glad to have followed twat, and the others in leadership as well. Good job to those that devoted their time, energy and maybe sanity to getting us where we got.
100%.
Just wish we didn't enter into the 1vs1 at stupid ass o'clock. If nothing else, I would've had fun shouting at those tools that were crying and bringing down morale.
Huge props to you and the others for giving it your all!
So when is our next push???
Great job!
O7 07 o7. real salute 🫡. enjoy life in the real world family. the real prize, is the connections that we have formed.
it was an honor serving you sir
It was a true honor to be a push captain for Gold Dust this year. Even with the lack of sleep due to trying to keep things running smoothly. As a few other here have mentioned, I think our main issue at the end was the troop morale. We took a hard hit, then infighting started and many gave up.
But to be honest, there were so many times in this event that I was expecting us to lose before the top 3. And the way I saw things as Rocket Scientists were doing an insanely great job at hanging on, I figured we would be lucky to get 3rd. But we pulled through thanks to great leadership!
I hope to see most of you in elims again next year. And for those of you that made it onto my naughty list, I won't forget 😉
Now that it's over, I am finally sleeping for more than 2hr at a time.
10/10 will do this again! Maybe as a vice captain next year.
Personal total spend is over $493m + 2x green eggs + other random junk I forgot to calculate.
And don't forget we have a push coming up, it's happening next year on the first 15m tick for the next elimination event. Be there!
Love you fellow gold dust members! Stay strong, and we go again next year! (may we meet many more times in the future)