Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

That New Faction is Recruiting

Started by Reaper0101 [2122619] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
Reaper0101 [2122619]

Good day people of Torn, I am looking for some people wanting to join a really new faction that I made today. Anyone is allowed to join. It's going to be a more chill kind of faction, where I'm working on the travel upgrade first. This is also my first time owning/leading a faction, so I'm definitely not knowledgeable when it comes to this stuff, but I'm more than willing to learn how to and even help out anyone that's new to Torn.

 

Thank you all and I hope some people are willing to join to help lay down the groundwork to this wonderful faction