e
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
This will end well.
for only $115m i can send you my cost free eBook "how to make the money and get the power and win the torn city dot cum" ebook produced in conjunction with KOrnado Academy which will explain hwo to make the money and get the power in torn city dot com
I'll tell you what's going to go a long way.
The list of bounties on you.
yingster: Why would you place 3 bounties on me? I am now hospitalized for 3 hours and 30 minutes. It's not nice. I wish you wouldn't.
Mentions: yingster [4488514]
graved, spam