Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

.

Started by Ragegaming96 [4029167] on in Graveyard.

25 replies · 174 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Caleian: Bruh we was plenty discussing until you graved me shit

Caleian: 8 mins in you decide no discussion wtf kinda Russian bs are we living in m8

bogie: we dont need some random gd thread for your personal woes

NEW

Caleian: We dont need have the gd threads lmao we didnt need the ones for your personal woes smh fucking Hitler

 

 

Mentions: bogie [148747] · Caleian [2185438]

Ragegaming96 [4029167]

20:37:37 - 18/09/26 You were sent $30,088,471 from VeWithIt. It has been paid not by cal but by ve and she apologized too me letting you all no its been settled sometimes you got too make a scene too get what you want unfortunately it had too go the way it did too cal I apologize for calling you a scammer but as a leader you should be more on the ball with payments going forward cheers all -rage 

Asheron11 [3598965]

Honestly dude I lost a lot of respect for you from this. So what if payment is a little bit late, I was in BLS and I know all the leaders very well. They always come through. You know there is this thing called "REAL LIFE" that happens right?

 

If you are that strapped that waiting a couple weeks for 30mill has you this upset, than you should of reached out to someone for a loan to float you, prior to this bullshit post, I can guarantee anyone in the faction would of helped you out. 

 

Thanks for showing your true colors, you are clearly not the person I thought you were and BLS is better off without you.