Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

War Machine, Mission Accomplished

Started by Hamr [2027992] on in Achievements.

6 replies · 120 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
31
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Hamr [2027992]

Finally finished the War Machine merit after nearly a decade of sitting on it.

 

Managed to finish it off during elimination while grinding some grey weapons for the Specialist merit (still got three weapons left to do: RPG, Sledgehamr, Macana).

 

Also, having placed in a top 3 team I also got Mission Accomplished. And earned me the Finders Keepers book.

 

As a result, I have 609 total awards, placing me at (tied with several) #402 in the Awards HoF

 

It's been a good week

 

 

[image: i.gyazo.com]

Swatsicle [1593313]

Nice going. For Specialist, I like hurting myself, so I brought Penelope to 100%. Would recommend if self flagellation is your thing.

 

Merit hunting always has my respek.