Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

top apex

Started by TheDankKnight [3962652] on in Achievements.

5 replies · 151 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
TheDankKnight [3962652]

Who is the ultimate baddest mofo in Torn right now? 🔪 It’s definitely not me, but I wonder.

I know the Hall of Fame hides exact Battle Stats for tactical reasons, but wouldn't it be awesome if it showed just the Top 3? Even if the names were hidden, seeing those absolute peak numbers would give the rest of the community an insane goal to chase or fear

Until then, who do you think holds the actual #1 spot? 

I feel like having the highest stats is a achievement , so though post it here for some people to shine