Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hitmen Middleman.

Started by WillowVB [2859728] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
WillowVB [2859728]

I've always been good at lining up the buyers.
Always been good at handling money.
Might and should start my own hitmen group but for now i am offering names.
You take the hits. I get only 10%.
In return i line up names. I ask around. I get you more hits the more people want people dead.
Money in both hands i say is always good. Hit me up if you're down.


EDIT: If you need a hit you may also message me. I'll line you up with a guy. And you just tell me what you wanna pay the man to do it.