Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

(JD Vance - Rubio) VS (Alexandria o Cortez - Bernie Sanders) 2028

Started by 1427Goodnite [3360446] on in Politics & Law.

54 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Jtester [2477772]

Wouldn’t that mean they’d be writing pro newsom material?

 

Your arguments are getting worse and worse, they were paid by Biden, to be anti-democrat? Makes no fucking sense 

Jtester [2477772]

Nice argument, as expected

 

Peak retardation. They’re like, barely slightly left leaning, and what about the article is wrong? 

Unlucky [2472585]

I don’t know if right wingers are stupid or disingenuous here (always a hard thing to work out) 

 

Yhe US government spends money on many subscriptions, I imagine they pay a metric boatload of money on Microsoft for a start. Palintir? Jedi? Literally subs paid. There’s nothing nefarious about a goverment paying for a service. 

So the question is Colette are you stupid or disingenuous? 

Unlucky [2472585]

I see you’ve decided to once again display youself a fool. 

So go on explain the projecting you believe happened.  This’ll be amusing 

Palestine [2578434]

"The right wing here are stupid, or disingenuous."

 

You're also describing yourself, and your ilk, except, I know when you are being stupid, and when you are being disingenuous. You would know as well, if you had a brain capable of reasoning. 

 

 

Unlucky [2472585]

To explain the projection you would have to prove the right wing aren’t being stupid or disingenuous. 

proceed. 

Edit, 

 

Also can I get my apology now for that time you lied to me then spent like a page of replies lying about lying before finally giving up and running away when I pressed you on your lies. 

Will you apologise for being a liar? 

Palestine [2578434]

The way I see it, you have a hard time accepting that you, and your ilk, are guilty of these things you accuse people of, and just want to paint them of everything you are guilty of yourselves, to feel like the better people. I think some on the right here are genuine, and smart, and some on the left here are genuine, and smart, but some are just brainwashed, hateful, and/or stupid, on both sides. 

 

Idk how many times I have to tell yall, that most of the people who are part of these wings(left/right), are just regular people, not retards, like yall. Some only align with a specific party, due to the economic aspects or something like that. There are people on the right that don't like Trump, and what he is doing, either. 

 

What was the point in your comment here though, is it just hypocrisy to you, not projection? If you admit right now that yall are hypocrites, I will accept that, since you will be acknowledging that, it's not "them". 

 

I do not support banning news stations from the peoples house, so what's my motive for opposing you right now, other than your bs? Instead of all this left/right bs, just debate your points. It's not that difficult to refrain from the left/right bs. I'm doing just fine. If they do the right/left bs against you, you don't have to respond in the same way. Oppose the left/right bs narratives, and propaganda, and debate your points. 

Unlucky [2472585]

You have failed to explain how this isn’t stupidity or disingenuous and apologise. 

To proceed in this conversation you have to do both those things. 

You can waste your time typing out as many walls of text as you want but until you’ve done both those things each of my replies will be a copy paste of this message. 

Palestine [2578434]

Well they didn't really say anything that could be interpreted as disingenuous. Stupid, is debatable. That's why I said debate it. Yall barely even said anything yet, before you blabbed your left/right slop. Obviously if you did debate it, I would likely be in agreement with you, anyway.  

 

I hope you know, you can be projecting, even if your comment was true. It doesn't necessarily have to be a false statement, for it to be projecting. 

Unlucky [2472585]

You have failed to explain how this isn’t stupidity or disingenuous and apologise. 

To proceed in this conversation you have to do both those things. 

You can waste your time typing out as many walls of text as you want but until you’ve done both those things each of my replies will be a copy paste of this message. 

Unlucky [2472585]

You have failed to explain how this isn’t stupidity or disingenuous and apologise. 

To proceed in this conversation you have to do both those things. 

You can waste your time typing out as many walls of text as you want but until you’ve done both those things each of my replies will be a copy paste of this message.