Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Time to say goodbye

Started by windy [2039424] on in General Discussion.

285 replies · 2.89k views · thread synced · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 286 / 286 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Retinizer [3995782]

Hmmm...🤨❓

Must've been wind 🌬️ 🍃 

And it must be raining to see water falling 💦 

 

Anyways good luck 😁 in life 🍀, Senior 🫡.

Scarlett [2161153]

I TELLERS YOU ALL!!

My Woahman - I’m so lucky to have met you. You started as a great friend and spouse in game and became an even better friend in real life. You will definitely be missed by a lot of people here, including myself but know that we will continue to stay in touch outside of Torn. Thank you for everything <3 On to the next adventure!

ThePurge [2216464]

Good luck in life sometimes we try to hold on to something thinking it is for the best. What is best is you focussing on yourself. This is a game and life should always first. I have seen my own play time and activity drop because the game seems stale.

Decisive_Fire [249471]

Windy, funny how we first met in this game so long ago.. found your name and thought I found someone who spelled their name like me lol.  

 

Later we got to be in several of the same factions and become good friends.  You have listened to me in some of my darkest times and in my best and have always remained a friend.  Someone I could talk to about anything 

 

We game together, chat about life and family and even though you're leaving this game I know that's not going to change because you're my friend not just someone who plays Torn.  

 

I wish you all the best and support your choice to leave. In a way I envy being able to let go of this place.  

 

Take care my friend and I'll catch you on discord or we can have fun blasting zombies.  

 

Much love to you and good luck in all you do in life ❤️

 

Will miss you windy

 

-Windy-

x-Karma-x [3414892]

:c I’ll miss coming into torn to joke around with you windeh wind. One of my first friends on this game and It’s sad to see you go but we’ve talked before. Unfortunately this was a when not if. Love you brotha 💜🫶🏽

 

talk soon, aye?

Kronii [1965595]

This cut deep... You'll be missed on here, by lots of people. But we're not letting you off the hook that easy :o Your discord is about to be wrecked with messages

Stricky [2010002]

We’ll miss you windy! I don’t know if you remember me. But we used to talk in global back around 2017. It’s always sad to see a titan go. God speed brother!

Toes [2095421]

Oh No Cindyrella.... who leaked your nudes and refused to date you this time bro? 

 

jokes aside, for the final time- "I am out"

dunmugmeh [538353]

windy. you are thinking too much.

 

You dont need to overthink when playing games just have fun!

 

You can 'win' get better in this game in just a few minutes a day, gym, crimes all can be done in minutes.

 

DONT overthink when playing games. Just keep things ticking over. The gym and the crimes.

 

DONT make a mountain out of a mole hill.

 

I have played the game for 20 years as you can see. I have spent plenty of time here.

 

The thing is this game has NEVER been a 'job' for me. It has always been fun, every single day i am having fun playing this game.

 

I suppose objectively speaking i am the 'best' player in my faction. There is some weight and responsibility on my shoulders because of that of course.

 

I always try to do my best when im here. But its NEVER a 'job' 'chore' 

 

Have a guess who is waking up at 2am in the morning for a ranked war push? Its not me

 

You need to relax and play games for fun. I am a try hard when im here but im not always here. i work a lot and sleep a lot.

 

Do the best you can in a reasonable manner when you are here and for gods sake NEVER set a alarm for games. 

 

If you try hard all the time you just burn out and quit and lose the game.