If you dont like thermed war, they are plenty of faction not doing thermed war.
I played 4 years without thermed war.
Anyway if you dont have pleasure playing, sure go fo something else ! Peraps you will miss torn, peraps not !!
Started by windy [2039424] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 290 / 290 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
If you dont like thermed war, they are plenty of faction not doing thermed war.
I played 4 years without thermed war.
Anyway if you dont have pleasure playing, sure go fo something else ! Peraps you will miss torn, peraps not !!
Blow free and wildly windy. <3
Can I have your stuff ??
Run while you can 😂
I'd also like to add that I am genuinely disturbed by the number of people on here who seem to treat this game like a dating app. Maybe that's partly influenced by my own experiences with some genuinely unhealthy and emotionally deranged women who I have encountered through the game, but at the end of the day, it is just a game.
Why should my experience of the game be negatively affected because someone else has decided that a Torn marriage was a real-life relationship, rather than anything other than a friendly interaction and a 50/50 split of rent and upkeep? Then, to add to that, the deplorable, thirsty, white knight simps she sent after me because she got so overly attached and can't face the reality that this is just a game and not real life. I truly hope this isn't a regular occurrence in Torn, and as a heterosexual male, I can only imagine it must be far worse for a woman to play this game—and God forbid she post an ad in the personals.
Also, I do agree that people are really nasty in this game. People's egos are horrendous, but I guess that's just social media in general. This game is pretty much just a social media platform, like Facebook, but you can attack other people.
Even as I type this I question whether I should post it, or risk angering a bunch of players with nothing better to do other then make another players experience hell until they get bored and move on.
My rant is over, I do not want your stuffs.
Enjoy your real life now you are leaving Torn!
Didn't read any of that, but feel free to send me all your assets
See you, you will have more time on your hands now, have fun. Bye
We weren't friends on here, but I remember when you were still an up-and-coming player in MnC. I quit after the MnC/Relentless/Helvete merge.
The game is a completely different experience when you come back after a few years and start from scratch.
I also got bored and Im too old now to be playing serious, it's a nice cruise and much easier to get on your feet than back in the day.
Don't fed your account, chances are you may regret it later...
Just let it hang overseas.
Leaving Torn will leave a void. There is nothing like this.
so real
😭 noooooooooooooooo
noooo windeh... take care mate
Nooooooooooooooo :(
Kisses and hugs for windy boy
Surely you do know? a lot/most/all of those 'hot babes' You chat with are in fact spotty faced boys who make 'hot babe' multis to take your stuff so they can play the cashino?
Good luck out there
Lmao yeah you're spitting facts there, however this case was probably one of the very rare cases of a real woman playing vidya games.and it was extremely emotionally unstable, toxic and manipulative, and knew how easy it is to get simps to do it's dirty work.
Whoosh!
Can I have your stuff or nah?
Goodluck with your future journey
Listen to this Windy, I myself try not to burn out and I take it easy.