How do you know that you don't know
Question for yall
Started by Courageousdude [4407282] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Pakliuvom [1676337]
· 9 likes ·
I know this is going straight to the Graveyard.
I know this is going straight to the Graveyard.
Pointless
how tf u no this broh
did u hax
Because I've read Hume
Don't know if I don't know so you cant know
Exactly
Ask Socrates, he’s been wondering the same thing for 2,400 years
Graved, spam