Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Which edu next

Started by PrimalLight [3936668] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
PrimalLight [3936668]

I have half completed the sports science one and completed general studies. I have intravenous therapy. What is next for me? I am considering unlocking museum

WhackedMaki [2587660]

First, I'm sorry you wasted time on General Studies. Do you collect full sets to trade into the Museum? Most players don't. Getting the ability to find artifacts isn't bad, it can make you a little bit extra money now and again but you don't necessarily need the Bachelor. 

 

Combat Training for Weapon XP is good. 

 

Psychology for Crime XP is good.

 

Mathematics for Ammo Conservation is good.

Blender [2138539]

I would really recommend finishing sports science first to get the overall 1% extra gains!

 

Otherwise, I agree with WhackedMaki.  I don't think you need to grab History Bachelor at this stage in the game, if you do collect flushies there's usually someone in your faction who has it completed and will trade them in for you for free.  Artifacts are very rare to find and merits on awareness are a noob trap imo :p

 

Don't be afraid to jump around some of the educations to grab specific bonuses.

Svoky [3794075]

Consider some IT edu, for phishing/scaper bots to build a mail database, it is a long run, maybe sooner or later the cracking edu and/or virus edu.

Otherwise what other people said.