Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hidden Leaf Trading Post

Started by Vinnypa [4045635] on in Trading Post.

20 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 3 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Vinnypa [4045635]

LOOKING FOR: SHUTTER SHADES
If you've got a pair message me! I will pay you. I am doing this out of pure boredom.

🌿 HIDDEN LEAF PRICE LIST 🌿
Click above to view the full price list

🍃 WHAT DO I BUY?

Everything listed on my Price List .

🌸 Flowers / Plushies 95-98% M.V.

🍺 Alcohol 95% M.V.

🍬 Candy 95-97% M.V.

💊 Meds 95-98% M.V.

❤️ FHCs 90-95% M.V.

⚡ Energy Drinks 90-96% M.V.

💉 Drugs 95-98% M.V.

🎁 Temps 95% M.V.

⭐ SEs 95% M.V.

⚔️ White Weapons / Armor 95% M.V.

🌱 DON'T SEE YOUR ITEM?
Shoot me what you've got — if it's not listed, I'll still take a look!

🚫 CURRENTLY NOT BUYING

RW gear / caches
Collectibles
Properties
Rare / high-end clothing & jewelry

My buying percentage may vary depending on the item and quantity.

💰 TRADE LIMIT

75M per trade
For the time being, I am limiting trades to 75M per trade. Trades will be handled in a manner designed to eliminate buy-mugging risk for both parties.

🕐 AVAILABILITY

7:00 AM – 11:00 PM CST

If I'm not online, start a trade and I'll most likely see it. If I'm traveling, please be patient and keep the trade open — I'll put in my end as soon as I land. :)

I'm highly active. Exact hours vary by day, but my quickest responses will generally be during the hours listed above.

No need to message first. I receive a notification whenever a trade is started. I handle trades in the order they come in and respond as soon as possible.

🛡️ SAFE TRADING

No mugs — all trades with me are safe!

1. Always start the trade.
The person who starts the trade is also the last to accept it, meaning you maintain complete control over when the cash enters your hands.

2. Self-hosp for large trades.
I often self-hosp for high-value trades with players I don't know, and encourage you to do the same if you feel it is appropriate.

3. Turn off revives if you self-hosp.

📜 VIEW FULL PRICE LIST 📜

Vinnypa [4045635]

Updated Price List! Made the margins a little better for plushies. Especially in bulk. I am also willing to negotiate a deal. Shoot me an offer for your wares!