Is it more profitable to run plushies traveling to Mexico to torn back and forth than taking the long trip to UAE for plushies?
Plushie running
Started by shaine [2854121] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
It's a matter of balancing your schedule, if you can actively be on to run Mexico it's margins can be nuts. Shop refreshes also play a factor into this though, the more you play the more you earn. Generally speaking.
Just remember you can't use Energy and your Nerve while flying so plan around those bars too.
In the very beginning I flew Mexico mostly than Canada or Cayman during the day.
At night i usually did 2 long distance flights.
Later on as i got more busy with work.
I started flyin only Argentina in the day.
And still two longer distance flights at night.
Flyin Business.
I only flyin Long distance.
But again you can't be comparing that`
there's huge diffrence...
Me personally have always been flyin blind.
But that's me.
And i guess it depends, how active you are in tracking your flights too.
But again each to their own and fly different and play different..
I did Canada when I was starting out.
I personally don't like to leave my energy or nerve full for too long. So far I just go to Canada/Cayman/Mexico and occasionally Hawaii