Im currently in my 800+ elo I plan to reach 1k before this year runs out
Chess player here
Started by Jo-C [3772087] on in Hobbies & Interests.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Congrats, keep the great work!
"Just" don't blunder and you will reach 1k soon!
What are you favorite YouTubers in chess?
Gotham chess , but I mostly watch his video on tiktok
What's your ratting guys I'm currently in 1100
just keep playing you'll be good at it before you know it im currently 1500 on chess.com and 1800 on lichess
watch this guy i learn mostly from him https://www.youtube.com/@NMRobertRamirez
Thanks
He is 1500 on chess .com while I'm 800
He is 1500 on chess.com while I'm 800