About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- mutley [588278] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
Moved to Graveyard - Low Quality / No Discussion
It's almost as if it's designed to make you keep spinning.
/s
The spins are predetermined once you click spin. The animation is just a visual representation, just like the wheels. You were never actually close to anything.
SHHH DON’T RUIN THE MOOD 🫠
Don't worry I always get that. It's fake and just for show.
I suggest you spin for that 10m, maybe around 75 times
It's a sign from the universe, it says "don't gamble."
Also how do you have 460 tokens? Are you just chugging casino passes or is there some mechanic I don't know about?
I was in a cruise line. It takes around 50 job points to get 1k casino points. I left it cuz only drug addiction reduction (expensive for my company) and casino top up was available (it was 5 star not 10)
DISCLAIMER: GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY PLS
i would run out of money before that 💀
better go russian footlette
And AYO why everybody hating on me 😭
Moved to Graveyard - Low Quality / No Discussion