Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Notifications

Started by L3Gii0N [3592066] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
L3Gii0N [3592066]

Device: samsung SM-S948B Android: 16 App version: 2.3.40

 

Hi, I'm not getting notifications to say my Energy or Nerve have refilled. I still get all other notifications (Trades, attacks, drug cool down ect). I have tried turning notifications on and off in the app settings, on my phone settings. I have also reinstalled the game but it still isn't fixed but it has been working perfectly before now. 

Thank you