Hi Team,
I use to check the top5 for each class on every track. And we had a top 10 before that was nicer but... Back to top5 :)
Generally those data were update quite immediately for what I have seen.
I realized only recently that I got the 5th best time at Commerce for E class (at 23:00:05 of the 26/11/25, sorry some time has passed since then...) with this race: https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=racing&tab=log&raceID=17096717 (it is no more visible for me to take a screen shot)
My logs:
23:00:05 - 26/11/25 You finished 61st in the Commerce race. Your best lap was 01:03.87.
23:00:05 - 26/11/25 You finished in 61st place in the passworded custom race named JLT-L2-E-3 on Commerce with your Bedford Racer and gained 0.0096 racing skill
Verifying it with api2 swagger (https://api.torn.com/v2/racing/11/records?cat=E) and my API key, I'm not in the top chart also if my time is better of the fifth one.
Could you please check? Available for further details.
Thanks great team :)