I'm just bored at the moment.
Hit that comment section and I'll send beer to you guys
🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾
Started by Zufiyy [3872638] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm just bored at the moment.
Hit that comment section and I'll send beer to you guys
🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾
Reserved
15:28:41 - 19/09/26 You sent 10x Bottle of Beer to Shecksmoll
15:28:16 - 19/09/26 You sent 10x Bottle of Beer to pdk
15:27:53 - 19/09/26 You sent 10x Bottle of Beer to Promaxian
15:27:24 - 19/09/26 You sent 10x Bottle of Beer to Chaderloper
17:39:52 - 19/09/26 You sent 10x Bottle of Beer to mollyaster
17:39:23 - 19/09/26 You sent 10x Bottle of Beer to Briatheitz
17:38:56 - 19/09/26 You sent 10x Bottle of Beer to 8hane
17:38:21 - 19/09/26 You sent 10x Bottle of Beer to MyraXXX
17:37:54 - 19/09/26 You sent 10x Bottle of Beer to dloxy
Turg.
BEER
15:17:05 - 19/09/26 You sent a Bottle of Beer to Zufiyy
Beer.
hey brother :)
Beer please.
yeah okay, why not ty :)
I need beer for dinner lol
Id love some beer! 😂
Thanks for the giveaway!
Thank you!!
ROOT BEER
alcohol
❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜
Interesting giveaway.
me
I want beer