Hey everybody!
Looks like you no longer have to accept education when it is complete. When I clicked my link it just took me to the education page to select a new one.
Started by Corrus_Fletch [2664079] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hey everybody!
Looks like you no longer have to accept education when it is complete. When I clicked my link it just took me to the education page to select a new one.
Where are the ass photos?
Your account is 5 years old and you're still doing education?
I completed my edus at somewhere between 11 and 12 years in 👍
Holy moly, never stop learning in Torn I suppose.
Hope this helps at least a bit
Incoming!
Wait till you hear about 15 year old account who have edu left.
It’s never too late to go back to school! The question is, “why do we want to ignore the completion of a course”?
I feel seen.
Inactive for 4 of those years and didn't know there were guides until after I was almost level 15