Show us where they agreed to pay you that specific amount or in any way broke from their stated payout structure.
Grave
Started by NW-war34455 [3480420] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
And how did that go for you.
And first post wiped, asking to grave.
Good job with the screenshot :)
Insane how entitled some players are.
Disgusting to treat people like this when they just wanted to help you.
Which you were paid out for before you decided to STEAL 72 mil worth of cans.
Even total assholes like yourself I do not keep money they earned when they leave.
Unfortunately for you, you decided to leave owing ME money. LMAO
Don't forget to edit his name and ID into the post in text for others forum searches.
Oh, I understand now. OP didn't understand how termed wars were paid and made his own rules.
Firstly, OP you’re a thieving retard. Get fucked ya turbo rat.
secondly; sea lion did you say its a 50/50 split, and everyone gets the same pay for an expected 30 hits.
44m.
83x44=3,652m
loot split was like 4600m each fac (give or take).
where 1B go bruvs
edit; mb homie, I should read fully before asking, you say you supply free Xanax and refills.
apologies amigo
Yes
Also, adding to this:
This guy scams newbies, buying losses but not paying them (see this). And a few screenshots from my own side:
[image: i.ibb.co] [image: i.ibb.co]
I called him out for being a scammer in a loss-selling corp, and now he's following me everywhere I go to hosp me.
[image: i.ibb.co] [image: i.ibb.co]
Already graving this after being called out so fast?
Yo give me some if that im here to watch op get dragged
Damn W-war34455 [3480420] why you scamming everyone?
Moved to grave as per request.
This was just getting good too :(
Get good young man Smokey. I am him.