You nailed it. This post is 110% text-book feminine energy.
So much feminine energy :'D
Started by GORYDAMNREAPER [4093649] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 150 / 150 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
yea i can tell the ladies LOVE you 🤣🤡
Then shut up
110%? I am above average 😏
Headache gone, carry on
Why do noobs always feel the need to act “hard”, it’s embarassing.
Thanks for confirming what I said. You care way too much about what others, and more specifically ladies think of you; so much so that you immediately go there between bringing up femininity as if it's an insult, and now this.
Work on yourself. Clown.
why do no-life Torn vets always feel the need to respond? its amusing 😂
you got all that from that little sentence? 😂 you really think you smart huh? lmaoooo yea you really dissected me as a person bro 🤡 😂
oh no, my loadout is exposed 😭 how dare ye? HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER FROM THIS?!!!1
Let’s get it straight here
YOU made a PUBLIC post in a PUBLIC forum BEGGING for attention, and you’re going to act like everyone who comments is seeking attention?
you need professional help.
Lmaooooooo that's a good one ngl 😂 stealing it
who said everyone is seeking attention? and where did I beg? I love how people are just making shit up 😂
you'd think vets have better things to do than entertain a noob, no? 🤣 oh, ya dont like picking on those ya own size so yea "lets respond to the noob" lmaaooooooooo weak
GooseLover, is this your main account?
I agree with the professional help part most of all.
I’ll never get tired of idiots posting in GD then being shocked when people comment. Reeks of low IQ. Go burn more brain cells dumbass.
Ok buddy. Some big brain energy here.