Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Suikoden

Started by Corrus_Fletch [2664079] on in Gaming.

0 replies · 2 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
4 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Corrus_Fletch [2664079]

Any Suikoden fans?

 

I absolutely love 1. I've got the remaster on basically every console, tried getting into 2 and it's cool but I'm worried about missing out on the good ultimate ending so I may restart. It's a lot more specific about recruiting than 1. Never got to the town/castle building stage in 3, loved 4 and beat it, 5 seems like a slog and I haven't pushed hard on it. 

 

Thoughts?