Are we ever going to get any more interesting missions? Any more agents for that matter? I used to olay in 2018, and i have come back proper after 8 years and we STILL only have Duke as a handler. Most missions can be complete within 5 minutes of accepting it.
Perhaps a drug smuggler. Transport missions, take cargo and contraband to and from different countries.
Bounty missions for those who havent paid Duke back in time. Either from him or a new guy like a bounty hunter.
Another spin in the previous idea, a dirty cop who asks you to arrest people.
A stock broker with a gambling problem, who asks you to invest in certain things or do things in the casino, like place bookie bets or win a certain amount of money.
A chemist who wants you to experiment with the drugs and other boosters, with missions relating to their intended uses.
There's a few ideas for you, Devs. I really dont understand why it has taken them so long to implement the most basic of things. I just did a mission involving taking and giving someone money, took me 2 minutes. I spend most of my time either playing Poker or screwing with weirdos (currently targeting this faction who are blatant n3o-n4z1s)