My stack of bricks disappeared. I haven't sold any since September. I bought some as recently as 6 days ago, and the only ones in my inventory are the ones I bought today. My whole thrown weapons list looks short, but the bricks are the only thing I could easily confirm are gone. Pictures of logs
Disappearing Bricks
Started by TigerDawn [3781593] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
You sold them off 4 days ago.
Thanks!
It's very hard to buy Bricks from Big Al's Gun Shop these past few months. Don't see it any more. Is it being monopolized?
Questions like these should be in the Q&A forum rather than replied to old bug reports.
They were removed from Bits n Bobs back in June.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16574861&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Patch list #437 : Clearer item buy/sell info, Additional poker tables, 7 new item models