Mentions: Acorn [2766424] · Bssteig [2759608] · JudasFeets [4010691] · Metalmilitia314 [2759415]
***WAR WITH FALLOUT***
Started by JudasFeets [4010691] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- fructose [2574191]
· 4 likes ·
Fallout is The Most wholesome and nurturing environment ever, I literally grew from a noob struggling with RW, to... well whatever I am today, able to pull my weight in wars, OC, you name it. So... JOIN US! We don't … - ShivaSSJ [4452851]
· 1 likes ·
I joined Fallout very early into my Torn journey, when I honestly didn't even know how most things worked. A lot of what I know today, I learned here. The leaders took the time to teach me, guide me, answer … - Metalmilitia314 [2759415]
· 1 likes ·
BUMP
Mentioned in this thread
Metalmilitia314 [2759415] ×1 Bssteig [2759608] ×1 Acorn [2766424] ×1 JudasFeets [4010691] ×1
Fallout is The Most wholesome and nurturing environment ever, I literally grew from a noob struggling with RW, to... well whatever I am today, able to pull my weight in wars, OC, you name it. So...
JOIN US! We don't exploit you like some large faction families do :) And we keep your money safe in the vault Ahem nuke
I joined Fallout very early into my Torn journey, when I honestly didn't even know how most things worked.
A lot of what I know today, I learned here.
The leaders took the time to teach me, guide me, answer my questions and support me while I was figuring everything out.
They never made me feel stupid for not knowing something. Instead, they gave me the time and opportunity to learn.
Looking back at where I started compared to where I am now, the difference is huge.
I'm in a much more stable position in the game today, and a big part of that is because of the people in this faction and everything they've done for me along the way.
So that's honestly my experience with Fallout.
Just wanted to share that for anyone reading the thread and wondering what it's actually like being a member here.
Bump
B
B
B
b
b
BUMP
Joining Fallout is the best thing I have done in my Torn life, and possibly real life.
B
B
B
B