start date 20 July
2000 leather gloves bought
total spent 1.5 mill
Started by Cassiopie [3912433] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
start date 20 July
2000 leather gloves bought
total spent 1.5 mill
.... (Ain't no way im gonna read all that shit)
A very insightful musing
keep i mind that there is also other ways to sell many items other then to other players, since most of the black market items can be sold at a store for a set price, this creates a floor that it wont drop below. If they ever do drop below, even just a little bit, people will buy them up and sell them for even just a small profit. Most other items are either have a use that will help keep it around an even price or, if they don't turn a profit, they aren't bought, leading to them being obsolete.
beer has doubled in value since I started, so ig its working.
I remember beer used to cost lot more.
But I think crimes 1 used to pay better dollar per nerve.
So price follows game updates and some stuff might be even Chedded in terms of circulation.
Maybe best profits come from stuff that don't make any sense anyways.
yo I genuinely have bought over 25000 pairs of leather gloves in the past couple months I would not use them as an example lol (i've stopped now)
I find this really interesting and it brings to mind a question for which I have never found an answer - why do things like steel drums, tailor's dummies etc command a price far in excess of their purchase price abroad? These are items with no use at all, not even a secondary use in crimes like arson, so although I've profited by their inflated values from time to time, I've never remotely understood why there should be any such inflated value on them.
tldr?
An iq too high?
It took you that long to figure out how to buy cheap items at the market and resell them to city stores? Most will get past that before the green leaf is gone.
Walking around Big Al's, you notice there's very little foot traffic around the wearables aisle. The cameras aren't working today and they don't cover this area well anyway.
You snatch up a pair of leather gloves and push them in your pockets.