Hey, first suggestion
What do you guys think about adding crime resets or prestige.
Basic idea being you can reset a crime back to 0 crime skill and work it back up to 100 but you get a % boost to the payout and a % decrease to the skill gain.
It takes far too long for new crimes to come out, I think majority of the community agrees. I'd bet people would be happier for longer if they could reset the crime for higher payouts.
Example: Lets say you make 4k per nerve on a crime that took you 20k nerve to max CS. On reset you get a 20% boost to payout and 20% boost to nerve required. So at 100 cs that crime pays 4800 per nerve and takes 24k nerve to max. Make it stack so I can eventually have 100%+ the rewards someone without any resets would have.
You can play with the numbers however. Just an idea.