Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Script] Comic Sans-ifying Torn City!

Started by Fists [2830940] on in Tools & Userscripts.

10 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100
Fists [2830940]

I mean I made it a while ago and forgot I had it till now so I'm publishing it, it's like 10 lines of code.

 

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/597149-torn-city-comic-sans-edition

 

PDA version (only works on the web browser inside the pda, I'd have to edit the files myself to change the font on the pda)

 

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/597151-torn-city-pda-sans-edition

 

 

Since someone requested it here's an every site version (why)

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/597152-universal-comic-sans