I think my brain broke trying to decipher whatever the hell wordsalad that chat is.
Proxy betrayals
Started by Mr-Smiley-1 [3157001] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Dammit, one of y'all message me! You deserve my name more than I do.
yes i was speechless when i understood the proxy director was just a random in trade chat xD
It is just surreal all this post
Need someone to hold 10b for me, but it has to be someone I've never met or spoken to before.
Pls no scammerz
It's not actually a random guy we have been chatting on and off
Some days ago i kicked from my faction a player called mrs-smiley16. That player never replied but the only messages i got was from mr-smiley1 . So my doubts about them being multi had some fundations. I wasn't aware about smiley being a known player already fedded for this
At this point, just chalk it up to being a naive idiot and move on.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16129703&b=0&a=0&start=23220&to=26285164
Check it out here. Almost a year old but he was fedded for being a multi
Mentions: Fedded Archives
Funny seeing you make a post about me when you've been changing your name and disappearing every time people start catching on.
You’ve already scammed several people, including some of my friends, and now you’re trying to act like the victim. Changing your name doesn’t erase your history.
Maybe before warning everyone about “scammers,” explain why you keep changing your identity whenever your reputation catches up with you.
The irony here is honestly impressive.
(i will try my best to cover those who got scammed by him)
So me inviting my girlfriend to the game is Multi accounting oh okay nice
You were a scammer. You are not one now (Maybe).
You got scammed now, this is just your actions coming to bite you in your arse.
if you want to mend for your mistakes repay everyone you scammed and try to not post when someone scams you and just play the game and try to help people.
Just a thought, you may agree or disagree.
You want to say that I changed my name because I was running away but I didn't change my name cuz I was running away do you want to even know why I change my name
Thanks
U know ur TornID doesn't change even if your name does, right?
You said I scam several people the name them because I know I only scam the one person and I have people can vouch for me
mr-smiley1 / mrs-smiley16 is some next level deception.
I know that Keith.. because I was first yk smiley but some people didn't know what is yk so I change that to Mr_smiley_1 but because I choose my username on Call of Duty to Juan-Wick I change it on torn also.. and and my codm name is still the same.. and show us change it back to Smiley because I felt like it's revealing my real name and most people are using aliases on this game but my friend named help notify me that smiley is spelled wrong so I had to wait until I could correct it
I can tell just from his vague responses, you were getting scammed either way.
Dude had no intentions on actually helping you.
Skill issue.
lesson learned.
Grave and move along.
Thanks I will