Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cosmic Slots

Started by Fissure26 [3895663] on in Graveyard.

15 replies · 254 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
35
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100
Fissure26 [3895663]

Current Jackpot: 172 Xanax


^Click any part of the image to go play SLOTS!^

https://torn-slots.vercel.app/

 

I made this minigame for all the slots lovers in Torn. I poured my heart, soul, and voice into creating it. 

 

Spin as long as your funds will let you. The Aliens await your arrival.

 

The RTP is a good deal better than Torn's Casino slot machine, though i won't disclose the exact amount.

 

Request a custom balance withdrawal at any time (I will complete the request as quickly as my life allows).

 

I hope you all have fun!

 

Please p.m. me with any questions. Please be respectful.

Fissure26 [3895663]

Reserved for Jackpot Winners and big payouts

 

17:57:44 - 20/09/26 FoXy- sent 25x Xanax to you with the message: cosmic --> 18:26:17 - 20/09/26 You sent 200x Xanax to FoXy- with the message: Big Cosmic Slots Winner!!

ZAID7 [4461817]

As someone who experienced it firsthand , its very well made especially the voice lines . I encourage you to give it a try

Aevyn [4427995]

It’s UI and everything is well made, sad its hosted on vercel and the odds are against me even when it low volatility. It will lose you xan 99% of the time. But i recommend giving it a try. If you see this please make the odds better.

EDIT: And also when are you planning to give it a proper domain?

EDIT2: What is the use of one way hash? Is it for a certain purpose or just simple verification. If it is just verification why store it anyway? And is there a way to delete the account?

Fissure26 [3895663]

The Return to player (RTP) is not predatory like implied. It is quite high for a slot machine, as advertised, but I won’t disclose the exact amount. I will say that it is a good amount higher than the Torn Casino Slot machine. Both wheels have the same RTP. It is gambling and luck, just like any other slot machine. Maybe try depositing more than a singular xanax to get a better sample size :)

Aevyn [4427995]

Sorry if I made it sound like it was absolutely doomed. You will get small gains every so often but slots in general is not the way to go if you want to earn anything. If lucky, it could make you rich but jackpot is kinda low anyway and I’m too broke lol 😭 cant afford this stuff.

FoXy- [2612609]

Legit,  played the slots


17:57:44 - 20/09/26 You sent 25x Xanax to Fissure with the message: cosmic
18:26:17 - 20/09/26 Fissure sent 200x Xanax to you with the message: Big Cosmic Slots Winner!!