Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Beer giveaway

Started by lexslayer [4504336] on in Fun & Games.

2 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
lexslayer [4504336]

Hey torn citizens, today’s my birthday and I’m feeling a little lonely. I know, I know… desperate for attention. 😂

Anyway, anyone who sends me a gift is officially invited to my party with a beer. 🍺 🎁

And no, I’m not making up my birthday! I could show my ID, but with some of the freaks around here, I’d rather not risk the whole identity-theft situation. 😂

lexslayer [4504336]

You come with a gift, and I’ll give you a beer 😋 The gift can be absolutely anything you can think of. Size or value doesn’t matter it’s the gesture itself that counts!