Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need Your Company Upgraded?

Started by JVieto [3697487] on in Company Discussion.

17 replies · 202 views · thread synced · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

Most-liked replies

JVieto [3697487]

Did you buy or start a company but dont have

the required Education to get it fully upgraded? 

 

Worry not!

 

Hire me in your company and I'll upgrade it for you for the

one time fee of 5m. Due to high demand price is now 10m

 

How does it work?

 

I have all the Edu requirements to fully upgrade your company!

 

  1. Hire me
  2. Make sure you have the required money for upgrades in your company funds
  3. make me director
  4. Ill make all the necessary upgrades 
  5. Send me 5m 10m
  6. Once i receive the money I'll make you director again and be on my way

 

 

I am only offering this service for a limited time so act now!

Send me a DM to make arrangements. 

Dayniie [4072160]

Perfect, easy handover for upgrades and offered good advice. After some small tweaks to staffing and running the company it has made it better going foward as well. Thank you 🌸

Saysorry [3368234]

Crazy service 🙆‍♂️🩷

  • The service was fast
  • The guy is also friendly and gives tips and helps you out if you ask about anything from the business 
  • He is ttustworty: he doesn't steal your money and only uses it for upgrading the business🩷

I recommend trying out his service guys🩷🙌

XTanggolX [4350190]

Highly recommended! The entire company upgrade process was completed in barely 3 minutes. Fast, professional, trustworthy, and everything was returned exactly as agreed. 

TommyTheToot [4334312]

highly recommend! it seems a little scary lol but he’s a very fast and very trustworthy guy!

Chenzo_Deluxe [3807755]

Great dude, been trading with him for a long time now and he's been nothing but trustworthy. Don't own a company, but if I did, I'd trust him with it