Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question on crimes

Started by Kurenaiyuuji [4536360] on in Questions & Answers.

13 replies · 123 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Kurenaiyuuji [4536360]

Here is my doubt is there a list where we can see which items are necessary for further crimes? For eg: high speed drive we get in SFC (Search for crime) which is an item used in bootlegging but had I not know that then I would have sold it like that can someone guide me on this question.

Kurenaiyuuji [4536360]

But like I can't open each & every one & check for example spray paint is used in graffiti but I wouldn't need it that much like I can buy it easily even blank dvd but there are certain things right which you get & are important like that

AJ- [2173898]

Anything in your enhancer, tools and materials tab in your inventory will be used. So dont sell anything in those tabs. Simple.

AJ- [2173898]

Well, always check the item if you are unsure, but there are a lot of useless items you can sell in the recycling center or on your bazaar or market.

Kurenaiyuuji [4536360]

Can you give me an example & like how important like it was something which was not easy to get or something which was very easy to get? Even after it became important

IndyCision [2597200]

Quite a few - but the "not easy to get" was down to everyone needing them.

Such as the printers (which the recycling centre was purchasing because they had no use and according to the release notes of the recycling centre it would not accept anything which had a PLANNED use either) that were suddenly needed in multiples for the Forgery crime.

They are not hard to get NOW, but they were at the point they were suddenly required items :)

 

 

Edit: Basically quite a few things were being sold as trash with no use in the recycling centre, which were suddenly worth a LOT of money because so manay of them had been gotten rid of.

Kurenaiyuuji [4536360]

Ohh that is exactly the problem as a beginner I can freely sell items but I can't cause I don't know if there is a future use of the particular item

IndyCision [2597200]

That isn't only a beginner problem, the rest of us don't know what will be used in future either :)

 

The most recently released items SHOULD all be used/needed:

Hi-vis Vest [1537]
Wheel Clamp [1549]
Clipboard [1538]
Bluetooth Earpiece [1540]
Voice Recorder [1550]
Messenger Bag [1536]

 

Basically when you click on an item, check the circulation graph to see when it was released - anything old with a high circulation is pretty safe to sell :)