Stop attacking me like really why carry on attacking me??
Not cheap stuffs.
Started by Sh-Sh [3653148] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 170 / 170 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Well if they dont stop I'll definitely cause a bigger sean than this as i keft it and they started attacking me none stop!
And yet they still carry on
Twisted_Angel [3957204]
Really not sure why you actually attacking me.
Mentions: AngelWithATwist [3957204]
Womp womp.
I told you TEXT TWIST ABOUT IT
I don’t control her actions.
It looks like it was someone else who did it.
I don’t know you. I don’t know if he did mug you, and I certainly understand being mad you were mugged. I mean this with ALL SINCERITY. You’re much better off taking your loss on this one, learning a relatively cheap (in the grand scheme) lesson to self hosp during big trades until you have someone you’ve traded with for enough time to build trust and rapport, and be careful. I’ve never dealt with sh-sh, but they seem to have a relatively good reputation, and there’s no way to prove whether or not they had anything to do with the mug.
BUT, continuing to post about it on their thread will not do you any favors. Even if you’re 100% in the right, it will turn public opinion against you, and could spell trouble during Halloween, add more bounties, etc.. (looks like a thread bystander already has bountied you). You run a faction and owe it to your members to say your piece and let it go.
I wish you all the best. Eventually you’ll forget this even happened, and only you have the power to make it part of the past.
Bump.
Bump.
thz for the trade prices are great