.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 30
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Heathcliffe [2245396]
· 13 likes ·
Hi James, Heathcliffe here. BIG TIP HERE: Don't post in GD when you got loads of cash on hand 19:29:53 - 26/09/26 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking JaimzDaniel and mugged them for $10,917,635 [view]
Posting in epic thread
Hi, level 3, I’m James. BIG TIP HERE: check out the tutorials and guides forums….
Oh, I think you're going to get some tips.
Exodus alt account
Reading is more important than writing.
ow i was no thinking that will put me in trouble
"or else"
Hi James, Heathcliffe here. BIG TIP HERE: Don't post in GD when you got loads of cash on hand
19:29:53 - 26/09/26 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking JaimzDaniel and mugged them for $10,917,635 [view]
Ooof, that's adding insult to injury 😁
thx u
Crazy timing actually…I literally just withdrew stocks to play poker lol nice one!
Vote Count Binface
Graved no content
I do say, that is egregious. And you have style and pizzazz, sir.