How do I gain merits faster???
Merits
Started by Battlejack72 [4502359] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
There are scripts you can install that’ll show you your progress towards merits/medals etc….but generally there is a merit for almost everything you can do so just do stuff! Always try to use all your booster cd for crimes to achieve those merits faster. I’ll try to return with a link for the script…
I recommend reading the guide titled Easy Merits. It's got a lot of the easier ones with instructions on how to fulfill them.
Mentions: Easy Merits