Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need New Partner :)

Started by n8ster [4359391] on in Properties.

14 replies · 221 views · thread synced · yesterday · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
32
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

-Beesus- [1959482] ×2

n8ster [4359391]

Hey everyone, n8ster here.

 

I’m looking for an active player who wants to genuinely partner up and build something together in Torn.


I’m still relatively new to the game, but I’ve been building independently and plan on being here for the long haul. I’ve been renting my own PIs, focusing heavily on building my battle stats, traveling, and buying and selling in the plushie/flower market.

I’m not looking for someone to fund me or help carry my account. I’m looking for a partner.

 

Someone active who enjoys talking strategy, making moves together, sharing ideas, setting goals, and seeing what two players can build over time. I don’t care if you’re already established or still building yourself. Being active, trustworthy, and interested in growing together matters more to me.

 

Long term, I want to get deeper into trading and eventually build some things of my own in Torn. I think it would be a lot more fun having an active partner pursuing their own goals alongside me while we help each other make smarter moves.

If you’re looking for the same kind of partnership, shoot me a message.


n8ster

death-1984 [2203781]

That is actually a fantastic way of playing the game except I would not trust anyone you meet here for this kind of thing. Imo actual partnerships ARE very beneficial but only if you knew the people you're partnering with outside of torn. (Otherwise you'd get scammed somewhere along the way if the partnership ever involved pooling resources for stocks for example)

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor

I choose to believe the 8 in your name is two o's stacked on top of each other to save space and that your name is pronounced nooster

pdk [3626257]

That second paragraph is a fancy way of saying ‘im too broke to own a pi and rely on travelling for income’

Tyler_Mobley [3685596]

I’m down, I’m about to do a rent to own PI with my faction need someone to help with upkeep and stuff, it’ll cost me 48mil a month for 17 months then I’ll own. I’m active daily, all I require is help with upkeep I’ll pay the 48mil a month myself