Looking for a spot in a 7*+ candle shop, looking to likely stay through December. Will keep addiction in check.
- Manual labor 17,769
- Intelligence 22,083
- Endurance 17,501
6 EE
Started by Magikarp [860829] on in Company Recruitment.
Posts archived: 109,199 / 109,197 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Looking for a spot in a 7*+ candle shop, looking to likely stay through December. Will keep addiction in check.
6 EE
Manual labor 29,007
Intelligence 34,726
Endurance 68,433
Total 132,166
EE: 8/10
Looking for 10* Candle Shop or Farm.
JOB FOUND
7/10EE (can reset merits to 10* for the right wage)
looking for highest offer
Delated
Manual labor 34,210
Intelligence 261,314
Endurance 161,674
Total 457,198
Looking for a job paying 7m+ as my current wage will drop following a change in management priorities.
Always active and regular rehab
PM just with serious offers please
Looking for.a job, at least 7* AN or GSC
Hired. Thanks
---<---<@
Looking for candle shop till st paddys day.
WORK STATS
Manual labor: 59,530
Intelligence: 107,033
Endurance: 165,315
-------
Total: 331,878
looking for free and equally rotated trains
MAN: 5,919
INT: 12,442
END: 17,270
DM with salary information
Manual labor 131,292
Intelligence 388,744
Endurance 331,885
Total 851,921
10/10 EE
Considering everything except Oil Rig.
Looking for 10* restaurants (nothing else)
Looking for 10* Oil Rig (or maybe Logistics/Mining/TV)
150k MAN
120k INT
119k END
+1 EE
Hi! I'm a returning player, a donator, and active daily. I'm looking for a company with fair pay, opportunities for growth, and a good working environment.
I'm open to offers and would appreciate knowing what salary I could expect with my current working stats.
Working Stats
Manual Labor: 425 Intelligence: 1,073 Endurance: 1,606 Total: 3,104
Employee Effectiveness (EE): 2
Addiction: 0 (Addiction-Free)
I'm interested in hearing about available positions, salary offers, company type, star rating, and any available trains.
Please DM me with any offers. Thank you!
Looking for Law Firm 10*
I'm active and doing rehabs frequently
Have 6 Employe effectiveness
+5 ee
LOOKING FOR ENERGY JOB SPECIAL, CANDLE SHOP OR PUB PREFERRED
Looking for
-AN 8-10* with possible rotational trains
or
-10* grocery
active long term player 1-10h daily, rehab 6-10 company addiction
Looking for highest pay offer:
Manual labor 59,394
Intelligence 46,224
Endurance 92,073
Total 197,691
4* in EE. Rehab every 3 days. Active every day.
I’m looking for a 10 star Music Company that can sell me trains daily. Active daily, rehab every 3 days, +5 EE merit