Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[RW] TNLF vs DAMAGE INC

Started by _KIRITO_KRIGIA [3922238] on in Faction Discussion.

113 replies · 507 views · thread synced · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 114 / 114 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

SurferH2O [42164]

All their EOD was a surprise... many of us switched to Puncture/Penetrate, and that advantage was gone.

 

They are excellent at strategy... no doubt.

TreeBark [3667849]

Huge respect to everyone involved, especially those who were chasing down myself as well as the other chain watchers (yall were aggressive as hell)

 

ps: I’m curious as to who kept placing 400k bounties on us and their motives in doing that, can’t we just ED?

pps: tell the duck I’m coming for him next time for putting me in a Mexican hospital for 5hrs (I asked politely for permission to wait for jaguar plushies)

 

 

Jefersonakl_616 [2668954]

Because we called the war. Most of our bigs/leadership are blue collar and can't play when Monday hits. I wish we could have had a Friday start to see how it played out a little longer, but we're very happy with how our team performed, and we thoroughly enjoyed the match Damage has given us. Well deserved win.

LouBaker [1162207]

I have never seen a war like this; they come from the turtle shells for 5- 10 minutes, then go back into hiding for hours


Siwy [3367996]

Cool war, first one for me that was THIS intense. Insanely even matchup. Respect for your pushes, yall were very organized with that

JoyBoy_616 [4411211]

amazing war to everyone involved. These kind of wars are why we play the game. Damage is an awesome opponent and much respect to them. Also got to say I am super proud of my members here at forge . We are TNL, we fought for almost 2 days against a 3X stat median difference and did very well, 

BiiGz [2733267]

One hell of a war, really enjoyed the pushes against Damage, hopefully we meet again with a better result next time ❤️

The_Joker [147761]

I don't post on the forums much but I got to give TNL their flowers for a hell of a fight and hang in as long as you did. Now to all my fellow brain damaged family you all have eaten lots of paint chips and licked a lot of windows to be the crazy never give up SOB's we are and I couldn't be prouder of your efforts!

 

Damage Inc ain't dead yet Torn

Pickles_616 [2407528]

You guys got some real proper war mongs. I didn't expect your bigs to go from barely having a pulse to completely no lifing Torn the second the war kicked off. 

Also, props for a clean fight. It's good to have a brutal contested match like this without a bunch of cringey anon $1 sends or dirty bullshit tactics. You guys were brutally relentless, but fought clean and honorably. Nothing but respect here. <3

Deadpoll [2844489]

Many times this war could have gone either way; and the war score plot reflects that.

 

Innovative tactics, effective leadership and battle execution from the other side.

 

The weapon known as Damage now has an even sharper edge.

 

Respect to all that played.

Jikeaea [3201811]

They ain't dead for sure. They might be bigger but they ain't dead, not even close. Pulling 40's in proper pushes, whoever gets a real one against you, will have run for their money. Shoutout to Mustard with WLT and his efforts in hunting chainers.
Intense war and i was excited about it all the way! 
Also whatever war rewards are. They don't pay for shit, mercs/revivers win and all that. 

Were this highest score fight this year?

Peak mm (next, update rewards to make these make sense ffs)