Competitive Buying Rates for Plushies, Flowers, Drugs & More!
Hello fellow Torn City residents,
I'm excited to announce my trading services, offering competitive rates for a wide range of items. Whether you're looking to sell plushies, flowers, drugs, or any other items, I'm here to offer you a great deal.
Let’s do business!
Items I'm Buying:
- Plushies: 97% of market value
- Flowers: 97% of market value
- Drugs: 97% of market value
- Alcohol: 95% of market value
- Medical: 95% of market value
- Temporary: 95% of market value
- Candy: 95% of market value
- Special: 95% of market value
- Supply Pack: 95% of market value
- Materials: 95% of market value
- Miscellaneous: 95% of market value
Special Offer: If any of the items make it to the top 10 Most Popular Items on the Torn W3P page, I will buy them at 97% of market value, regardless of their category.
Why Trade with Me?
- Reliable Transactions: I ensure smooth and prompt transactions.
- Competitive Rates: Get the best value for your items.
- Flexible Deals: Open to negotiations for bulk sales.
If you're interested in selling or have any questions, feel free to message me directly. Let's make some profitable deals together!
Looking forward to trading with you,
Mike
** Note: Pricing may slightly differ from the price sheet due to market delays, quality or severe fluctuations in sell price vs market value.