Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Top 20

Started by BabyBilly [2968496] on in Poker.

21 replies · 110 views · thread synced · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

BabyBilly [2968496]

Posting a skill ranking to the best of my knowledge. Most expensive list ever created, with notable players missing because I have little to no experience playing them (EMD, Mike Pence, Prox etc.). 

 

  1. Ake
  2. ThunderGod
  3. Teej
  4. Dragon
  5. DickenLee
  6. Dadmacia
  7. Sanction
  8. Zum
  9. Clarkus
  10. DV-Ronin
  11. Sdreka
  12. BlueTiger
  13. Bard
  14. Blaze
  15. Pete
  16. Jonny
  17. Adamastor
  18. Mick
  19. Vern
  20. Stinger 

 

 

 

The_teej [3449728]

fuck off,  im better than TG.

 

 

(jk, it's debatable, but im targeting you at the tables now).

 

 

edit: wait, where's frenzy?

 

MikePence [2029670]

I haven't played with MDMA before, but from what I've seen, they seem like one of the most principled and probably GTO players in Torn. I would place them at #2. Please correct me if I'm wrong

MikePence [2029670]

I wasn't joking but yeh I'm uninformed lol

 

I mean, aren't they like the single person in Torn who uses textbook open sizing at 2.3-2.5bb and textbook flop bet sizing on dry flops of 25%, while nearly everyone else does some weird 3-3.5bb open and loves to use 1/2 or pot bets?

Akenomics [2760106]

MDMA is pretty good heads up.  Likely better than me but i dont have enough hands with him.


Full ring im not sold on it though.


He gto bet sizes except whatever the fuck he does with his 3 bets but not GTO cards.

The_teej [3449728]

this you?


Preflop
Done: posted small blind $5.0M
▸ The_teej: posted big blind $10.0M
Blaze: folded
KBomb: called $10.0M
Friends: raised to $45.0M
Soph808: called $45.0M
Diogoro: folded
Frenzy26: called $45.0M
Rukinos: called $45.0M
Done: folded
▸ The_teej: called $35.0M
KBomb: called $35.0M
Flop 6♥ 4♦ 8♠
▸ The_teej: checked
KBomb: checked
Friends: raised to $300.0M (all in)
Soph808: folded
Frenzy26: called $300.0M
Rukinos: folded
▸ The_teej: raised to $1.3B
KBomb: folded
Frenzy26: called $956.3M
Turn K♣
▸ The_teej: bet $1.5B
Frenzy26: called $1.5B
River A♦
▸ The_teej: raised to $2.0B (all in)
Frenzy26: called $2.0B
Showdown
You
4♣ 4♠
Three of a kind Fours
Friends
J♣ J♥
Pair of Jacks
Frenzy26
4♥ 8♥
Two Pairs: Eights and Fours
You won $10.2B with Three of a kind Fours

ThePuj [4411327]

You just dont innerstand his genius level of play. It was the system that was against him. That 10.2b was fed to you by "the man". Am I doing it right, frenzy?

Frenzy26 [4358819]

You're too funny

I bet you've been going around showing everyone how you ''stacked me'', when I literally laughed, knowing you'd been baby fed a flopped straight, or flopped set, against my finally flopped 2 pair, as game was desperately trying to feed me to you for a while, after I stacked you, after I finally got that one nice winning hand, I had to wait about 4 hours for..

 Game was pure trying to feed me to everyone the whole time ahahahaha

But dumb dumbs like you wouldn't know what card dead and hard capped looks like, while you sit there getting baby fed straights against me, as I finally hit trip q's, and stuff.. 

Then getting baby fed a set against me, as I flop my 2 pair of utter bait to lose, as it usually is.. 

Not to mention all the other hands you got baby fed.. Mean while I've been on table for like 7 hours, still waiting for game to allow me to get a set, never mind being fed a set, where someone has more than bottom pair, for the purpose of making sure I make no chips from them, like the game always does

Funny that

For you brain cells though?

It sure is hilarious watching the game utterly set people up to lose to you with nice good hands, against your nice better baby fed hands, to win lots with..


Imagine if the game ever did that to me, and just baby fed me hands against people set up with hands to lose to me with?

I'd hit 20bill on HR table every night with ease, slapping you shit plebs around... 

But that's hard to do on high card of 7, for 36 hands, then utter set ups to lose to babies like yourself, and back to 7 high for 37 hands... 

But you wouldn't know anything about that, being the fed baby that you are

You still don't seem to realise I literally just laughed and called your retard bets with your baby fed hand, to allow you to get your stack back that I slapped you for, when I was finally allowed to get that 1 winning hand, 1 time... 

I wonder how much your disabled brain would be thinking you're good, if I was baby fed a flopped straight against you, just like how you're baby fed hands against everyone, and was baby fed against me the whole session, just like everyone was, yet I still stacked you, and still went 7bill up.. Funny that 

I wonder how much your chimpanzee brain would be bouncing around like you think you did a good good, if board would have paired me 8's for a full house bigger than yours?

Of course that's not allowed, and game would never do that.. 

But would you have been bouncing around, imagining that you're better than me, and not just a gormless fed baby, who was just literally fed and allowed to get your stack back, by both the game and me?

I mean, the game was trying so hard to feed me to you, so you could get your stack back from me, I thought it would be hilarious to just let it, and watch the chimpanzee go banana's like he did a good good, and beat me

and it sure was hilarious.. 

I mean, I was hard capped with minimal wins all night, because I'm not a gormless fed baby, like you..

But you do realise game was full capping and attempting to extract from me when I hit 9.5bill on that table right? Like it always does..  There was no winning anything for me, from there on out, just awaiting to be set up to lose to fed babies.. Which I dodge most of..

Your utterly fed baby set was too funny not to laugh, and call down, with my utterly bait flopped 2 pair

Game was gunning for my stack, like it always does when I win too much... 

Utterly setting me up to lose to the entire table, like usual, for literally as many hours as it takes....  It's hilarious...

Game feeds me to everyone for 7 hours straight, until it gets the entirety of my stack, finally..

Then the moment game has utterly gunned for my whole stack, the whole table/game just suddenly goes stale, after it was running around doing back flips to set me up to lose, to gormless babies like you, sat with your bibs on, and no fking clue 

I mean, you actually think you're playing poker... Hilarious.. It's a baby feeding algorithm, that loves to feed morons like you every time you sit down with your bib on

I literally play in hard cap mode every time, and still win... You play in utter baby feeding mode all the time, and I still stacked you

I know you're a bit too stupid to grasp much else, but maybe you could at least try to realise that the only reason you got your stack back, is because I literally laughed, and allowed you to

Oh, and because the game was utterly trying to feed me to you.. That bit is required, as I'm not literally just going to let you get your stack back, without the game doing back flips to set me up to lose to you, at least

I could have just done what I did many times already that night.. Laughed, folded.. and typed in chat, ''Nice baby fed set or flopped straight, against my flopped 2 pair'', while laughing at the gormless baby being utterly fed against me, by the game again, as I dodge just yet another baby feeding bullet

But I couldn't resist just calling you down to show case the fed baby going banana's, imagining he did a good good, and beat me, when both me and the game literally baby fed you your stack back