Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help and advice.

Started by tigeravon [4327055] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 104 views · thread synced · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

Most-liked replies

tigeravon [4327055]

Just looking to chat my way through torn. I'm quiet new, think I'm doing something right then realise it's wrong. If any of you experienced players care to guide me in any way, I would much appreciate it. I would rather learn from your mistake than make my own over and over (I'm not the brightest).

Just things like should I invest in stocks at my level or is their a better way. TIA xx

Lantian [3029152]

But you should not be doing arson as of yet. Thats currently the highest level crime.

 

Start with search for cash, max it out and move your way down the list. Otherwise you will fail a lot.