Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crime Scamming

Started by KingTroll [1948535] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 25 views · thread synced · yesterday · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
KingTroll [1948535]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/JELTmnF.png[/img]

 

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZAM3jtF.png[/img]

 

[img]https://i.imgur.com/O96bchl.png[/img]

 

 

I found an issue can't find any information it. In the scamming crime the last 2 Level 80 Romance and Investment I can not get them to say awaiting responses like any of the other crimes. I have tried from my MacBook and iPhone. I get the green Success but no tasks show up.  

WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer

The more difficult scam targets do not respond often. So you need a much larger email database to get responses at a decent rate if you are attempting difficult tiers of Scamming. If you do not get "awaiting responses", it means that none of your batch of email targets are responding.

IndyCision [2597200]

Around double that before you start getting like a single response, over 500k before you regularly get more than 1 response, and over 1 million to make it worth while. I am over 2m emails and get plenty of responses.