I was wondering, to the people who fly, do flushie runners fly 24 hours? Like do you have to fly and whole day to get the most profit??
Flying
Started by shaine [2854121] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
The more you fly, the more profit you potentially get but you don't have to fly at all and you certainly don't have to fly 24/7. Do whatever works for you and your life.
I fly during the day. It's not taxing, just a notification on my phone, couple of clicks and put phone back down.
I fly long routes when I'm at work and try and time them around my breaks and short routes when I'm at home after work. Make a few miles a day that way.
I fly during the day, to locations that are close enough that indi lose any natural nerve. I try to avoid leaving my drug cooldown off for too long.
Basically, I fly when I have no resources that are being wasted by flying. I use torn pda to set an alarm on landing, so I just have to open torn and do stuff every couple hours, usually while at work.
I'm still new, but it's become obvious that a lot of this game is optimizing your actuons to take advantage of a slew of limited resources. Flying is just a way to take advantage of time.